G2, the leading B2B technology review platform, just released their Winter 2022 Grid® Report, and we are excited to announce that Higher Logic has been named a Leader in Online Community Management for the 11th consecutive quarter.
This is a huge honor for us, as this ranking is based on reviews directly from our customers.
The backing of G2 and our customers proves we’re achieving our mission: Making organizations successful by bringing them closer to their customers through meaningful interactions and powerful insights.
This review from one of our customers says it all:
“Higher Logic manages to offer the features that you want in an online community platform, but without gumming it up with extra modules that add little. Plus, they back up the platform with fantastic educational tools and support functions. Have been a customer for more than five years now and they continue to make incremental improvements that make it a more sturdy product while also adding new features that deliver larger leaps in performance.”
Thank you to our customers who have shared their experiences to help us be recognized.
Check out how Higher Logic compares with other vendors in the G2 Winter 2022 Grid® Report!
How Our Customers Use Community to Transform Their Organizations
Our platform enables our customers to connect with their users in a meaningful way and provides them with the tools and resources they need to drive engagement for their organizations. Our G2 reviews are great examples of how our online community platform helps our customers:
- “It’s a powerful tool that engages our Members in a user-friendly way. In the nine months since its launch, our online community has provided a valuable place for Members to gather, connect and collaborate. During the pandemic, this has been critically important, and we expect it to become ACF’s top-rated benefit in a matter of time and remain heavily utilized well into the future.”
- “Higher Logic offers a high degree of customization of the platform. They are also industry leading when it comes the automation capabilities – it allows a community team to create really hands-on relationship building at scale.”
- “We started using Higher Logic as a way for our volunteers to connect with each other, as we are a national organization. We love that we are able to have everything for each volunteer group in one, easy location. Additionally, our members are always asking for more ways to network with each other, so creating member-based communities has been a big help with that, and our members love it!”
- “Higher Logic are great partners who really helped us hone our strategy for building engagement and facilitating connections. The platform is simple to use and has many features that make community management easy to do.”
- “It is really the people at Higher Logic that make working with this organization a pleasure. We have been thoroughly impressed, both personally and professionally, with every Higher Logic team member that has worked with our community.”
Our customers are using their communities to accomplish great things. See how two of our customers are changing their organizations and delivering better results for their customers and members through community.
Delphix is a SaaS-based data operations platform for the cloud that combines data compliance with on-demand data delivery, with 350 employees, 20 patents, 300 global customers, and 10 offices worldwide.
They deliver winning applications with compliant data that can be versioned on demand—across clouds. They launched their community in June of 2019, formed to support customer success, advocacy, and support.
“Communities are a given – and if you don’t have one, there’s probably a problem. You’re not listening. Because that’s what communities are for. At least at the corporate level, for me, it’s listening at scale. We can send out NPS surveys and transactional NPS and real NPS. But I think community shows the customer’s voice a lot more.”
– Michael Torok, Director of Knowledge and Community Management, Delphix
The Southern Medical Association saw a need to recreate their association online and they use their online community to provide a private place for their members to connect and learn 24/7, 365 days a year.
“Our online community isn’t just a new member benefit. It’s an entirely new way for our association to function.”
Randy Glick, Executive Director, Southern Medical Association
Why Higher Logic Is Ranked as an Online Community Management Leader
The G2 Grid Report represents the voice of real software users and G2 has an entire team dedicated to moderating and ensuring the accuracy of reviews.
- With 92% of users rating four or five stars, Higher Logic Online Community has a large market presence among products in Online Community Management.
- 95% of users believe the product is headed in the right direction, and users said they would be likely to recommend Higher Logic at a rate of 89%.
What’s New in Higher Logic’s Community Management Solution
At Higher Logic, we are driven by the desire to innovate for our customers. We believe that engagement is essential to the success of organizations. Through community and communication tools, organizations can drive engagement for their audiences and transform their organizations for longevity.
Our commitment to customer experience ensures that we’re delivering new functionality while continuing to support and enhance the assets that will boost your most common use cases. We are transparent about our product roadmap with customers and keep them in the loop at each stage.
We’re making updates to our product every quarter, and some of our most recent updates include:
- A refresh to the community library, making resource-sharing and collaboration easier than ever
- Mobile app, giving your users an easy way to engage in the community, wherever they are
Want to See Your Online Community Thrive?
Learn more about what Higher Logic offers. Our robust online community solution is designed to keep your users coming back. They can find support, best practices, peer-to-peer connections, resources, events, and networking, all in one destination.
Director of Brand & Customer Marketing
Christina is the Director of Brand & Customer Marketing at Higher Logic. She helps organizations grow audiences, deepen customer relationships and drive revenue through strategic, multi-channel marketing and game-changing business development. With over 25 years of experience at world-class US and UK commercial and nonprofit companies within the technology, entertainment, and live events sectors, she’s experienced in leading cross-functional teams, partnerships and projects to create measurable growth. Christina hails from New York City, although she’s called Louisville, DC, and London her home at one point or another.
Suggested Higher Logic Posts
Introducing the Engagement Benchmark Score: A New Solution for Measuring Online Community Engagement
HL News // If you’ve ever owned, led, or managed a community, you’ve asked yourself, or been asked a version of this question: “Is our level of community engagement where it needs to be?”
All Together: How Our Employee Community Keeps Us Connected During COVID-19
HL News // Since we’re temporarily full-remote due to COVID-19, we’re really glad to have an employee community where we can connect while staying socially distant.
10 Ways to Learn with Higher Logic
HL News // Support your lifelong learning journey: Explore the greatest ways to strengthen your knowledge and get the most from Higher Logic products and resources.